Artisan Sketched Garden Card

The Artisan Sketched Garden Designer Series Paper is striking, with it's black and white designs with florals, stripes, dots and other prints. I love that with black and white paper you can use it as is, or add colour to your heart's desire. 


This quick & easy card has been inspired by Erin Jacobson. I saw that Erin had created a set of these cards using the 2026-2028 In Colors and I loved them so much that I wanted to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) them. Erin is a talented Stampin' Up!® demonstrator in the USA. Of course I made a few subtle changes to her original, as I always do when I am CASEing somebody else's projects. Thanks Erin, for the inspiration.

I started by adding colour to the centre of the Basic White card base, using a Blending Brush with Crisp Cantaloupe ink.

I then adhered the polka dot Designer Series Paper layer to the bottom portion of the card front, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Above the polka dot layer I adhered the striped Designer Series Paper strip, butting it right up against the polka dot layer, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. 

Aligning with the top of the polka dot paper, I added the Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock strip, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

I wrapped the Black Baker's Twine around the card front and tied a bow at the right side.
I used Stampin' Blends to colour one of the vases of flowers from the Artisan Sketched Garden Designer Series Paper. I used Dark Barely Blush and Light Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Blends for the flowers, Light Lemon Lime Twist with Light Old Olive for the leaves and Light Balmy Blue for the water in the vase.

I then fussy cut the vase of flowers using fine tip Detail Scissors, then adhered them to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The pre-printed sentiment is from the Greetings For All Mix & Match Ephemera pack, which I adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

"Every card needs bling", as I always say, so I added three tiny butterflies from the 2026-2028 In Color Butterflies embellishment pack.

Full product list for my card and direct shopping link can be found HERE

Measurements

Card Base - Basic White Cardstock - 21cm x 10.5cm, scored and folded at 14.85cm

Artisan Sketched Garden Designer Series Paper (Polka Dots) - 10.5cm x 6.5cm

Coloured strip - Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock - 10.5cm x 1cm

Artisan Sketched Garden Designer Series Paper - (Stripes) - 10.5cm x 1cm

Vase of flowers from Artisan Sketched Garden Designer Series Paper, coloured and fussy cut


If you would like to see how I created this card, you can click on my video below.

I hope my project has inspired you in your creativity and encouraged you to create something beautiful for someone you care about. 

Receive the current Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 AUD order in my online store, or purchase them from me anywhere in the world for $15 AUD. Click HERE to purchase your copy.


Receive 10% in Stampin' Rewards when you Opt In to the Stampin' Rewards Program in the Online Store and your order reaches $35 AUD.


Sign up for my Newsletter to keep updated with the latest Stampin' Up!® news, specials and weekly creative inspiration, click HERE.

Request the latest Stampin' Up!® catalogue from me in Australia on the link below.

Find all my Links HERE.



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Feel free to leave me a comment below if you liked this project. 


Have a great day and Happy Crafting. 


Love Mandy


Comments