The new 2026-2028 In Colors are a beautifully coordinating collection of colours that will be sticking around for the next two years. There are many products that contain these beautiful new colours and I wanted to highlight some of them in today's project.
Now, if you love floral dies, you are going to love the Heirloom Boutique dies from Stampin' Up!®. These dies coordinate with the Heirloom Boutique stamp set, but can also be used on their own, or you can pair them with other products, as I have paired them here with the In Colors.
The flowers created with this Designer Series Paper was an idea I saw another Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator share and I thought it was such a great idea, that I wanted to have a go at it. I can't remember the name of the Demonstrator, but thank you if you are reading this post.
I changed up the blue Hydrangea Hue flower to use the painted dots paper but as the dots were quite far apart, I added some additional dots with a Sponge Dauber, then brushed some ink lightly over the whole flower.
All the flowers and leaves have been inked around the edges using the coordinating coloured ink and a Sponge Dauber.
I took the Designer Series Paper flowers idea and teamed them up with a card sketch that I had shared with my team as part of our team creative challenge this month. So this card is a bit of a mash up of ideas and I really like how it turned out.
I used a combination of Designer Series Paper and cardstock for the layers and instead of the long piece down the left side, I added it across the top as a sentiment label. I also adjusted the width of the large layer to accomodate the floral bouquet.
Of course I had to add some bling, however ribbon wasn't working for me this time so I left it off (I know, I always say every card needs ribbon and bling!). I used the 2026-2028 In Color Dot embellishments.
Full product list for my card and direct shopping link can be found HERE.
Measurements
Card Base - Hydrangea Hue Cardstock - 21cm x 14.85cm, scored and folded at 10.5cm
Square Layers - Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock - 4.3cm x 4.3cm, cut 2 pieces
Layer - 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns Designer Series Paper, Golden Glow painted stripes, 8cm x 9cm
Large Flower and flower centre - 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns Designer Series Paper, Crisp Cantaloupe stripes - 7.5cm x 7.5cm
Medium Flower and flower centre - 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns Designer Series Paper, Hydrangea Hue painted spots - 6.5cm x 6.5cm
Small Flower and flower centre - 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns Designer Series Paper, Barely Blush stripes - 6cm x 5.5cm
Leaves - 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns Designer Series Paper, Peaceful Pine polka dots - 4cm x 4cm, cut 3 pieces
If you would like to see how I created this card, you can click on my video below.
I hope my project has inspired you in your creativity and encouraged you to create something beautiful for someone you care about.
Receive the current Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 AUD order in my online store, or purchase them from me anywhere in the world for $15 AUD. Click HERE to purchase your copy.
Receive 10% in Stampin' Rewards when you Opt In to the Stampin' Rewards Program in the Online Store and your order reaches $35 AUD.
Sign up for my Newsletter to keep updated with the latest Stampin' Up!® news, specials and weekly creative inspiration, click HERE.
Request the latest Stampin' Up!® catalogue from me in Australia on the link below.
Find all my Links HERE.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Feel free to leave me a comment below if you liked this project.
Have a great day and Happy Crafting.
Love Mandy





Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment and for visiting my blog.