Share What You Love Suite - EARLY RELEASE

Hi everyone. I have some exciting new!

So, you probably read in my previous post that I had attended the Stampin' Up! OnStage event last Saturday in Sydney. This event is for demonstrators only and it's an absolutely amazing day. One of the perks of attending OnStage, is that we get to see the products from the new upcoming catalogue, before anyone else. 

One of the beautiful suites from the new catalogue is called SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE.

This suite is absolutely gorgeous and I have already ordered the Gotta Have It All Bundle. 

Well guess what? YOU CAN ORDER THESE EXCLUSIVE BUNDLES TOO!!!

Here is a video that shows everything included in this suite and bundles.



These bundles are only available for a limited time, so be quick. After this Early Release, they will no longer be available as a bundle.

Customer sales period: 1-31 May 2018.

Demonstrators can order NOW!!!!

If you want it NOW too, you can join my team and order the Gotta Have It All bundle for your starter kit and only pay $169.00 (instead of the regular price of $222.75) and you will get free postage as well. That is an awesome saving!!!

Not only that, but if you want to join, you will be able to purchase all your Stampin' Up! products at discounted prices and you will receive other rewards and benefits too.

Here is another look at the bundles available.




Join my team by clicking Here now and get the Gotta Have It All Bundle in your starter kit for just $169.00.
*** This bundle contains the very lovely Statement of My Heart stamp, which is exclusive to this sale only and will not be available after this promotion. This stamp is the Stampin' Up! official statement of the heart (or motto) and a very special statement indeed. 

If you do not wish to join at this time, you can still purchase these bundles after 1st May 2018 by clicking on my Shop button at the top of this page.

Below is the card we made at OnStage. Isn't it pretty?



I hope you will love this suite just as much as I do.

Remember that I am here to help you. Any queries you have, please contact me.
You can email me at mandyspapercraftcreations@gmail.com and I will get back to you asap.

Happy stamping!


Comments