Petal Passion Suite

Hi there. Thanks for visiting my blog today!


I am joining in on Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights this month and you are able to vote for my project that I have entered

The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop, so please vote for my project.

Our theme for this month's highlight is: Favourite Sale-a-bration Or Occasions Catalogue Products.

I have chosen the Petal Passion Suite from the 2018 Occasions Catalogue.

The pretty images in this suite are created in brushstroke-style using varied saturation to create realistic watercolour effects when you add colour to them with your favourite colouring medium. 
It is such a versatile stamp set that can be used in many different ways.

Here is the birthday card I created for my Mum's 84th birthday last week. I absolutely love the sweet little bird in this set and the flowers are just so pretty.




I have used the lovely new Stampin' Blends for colouring the images. I am new to alcohol markers, so I'm still learning the correct techniques for colouring with them and am loving using them.
The colours I have used were Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate and Bronze. 
For the background Designer Series Paper (DSP) I used the Old Olive Ink pad with a sponge brayer.  The edges of the smaller pieces of DSP were inked with a dauber and 
Old Olive ink pad.


I've mounted the different layers using Stampin' Dimensionals and added 
Pearl Basic Jewels to embellish.


You can vote for my project by clicking HERE

The Petal Passion Suite is found on pages 22-23 of the 2018 Occasions Catalogue and the Stampin' Blend Markers are on page 31.

 If you live in Australia and do not already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to send you a catalogue. 
Please email me at mandyspapercraftcreations@gmail.com for your copy.

Alternatively you can make your purchase from my online store by clicking on the link HERE

Below are the products I used from the Occasions Catalogue. Clicking on the description will take you to my online store where you can make your purchases.

Petal Palette Bundle- Clear Mount
Petal Palette Bundle - Wood Mount
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper

Petal Passion Embellishments

Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Stampin' Blend Markers

**The Stampin' Blend Markers can be purchased singly, in colour duos or as a complete set.


Thanks for visiting my blog today and please remember to head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. Thanks for voting.

Have a great day and happy crafting!




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for visiting my blog.