Gorgeous Tag Card

I just love all things floral!!!  

I also love vintage and shabby chic styles. Combine soft colours, distressing, ribbon, lace, pearls and doilies and you have a gorgeous creation.
Here is my Gorgeous Tag Card, which I created using the flower blooms from the Stampin' Up! Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set. This stamp set is so versatile, with 32 different photopolymer stamps included in the set.

I started with a base card of Very Vanilla, then added a mat of Blushing Bride cardstock, then Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP) to create a lovely textured background.


To embellish my card I used a White Delicate Doily, which I daubered with Soft Sky then Sahara Sand inks. Daubers are so easy to use and give a nice distressed finish.
I created a tag using Very Vanilla cardstock with a background of Fresh Floral DSP in Powder Pink and a torn pocket of Very Vanilla. The large pocket tag holds a smaller tag within.
I used soft colours of Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz and
Sahara Sand to stamp the images from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set.
All edges are distressed and inked with Sahara Sand, using a dauber.


I used the beautiful Very Vanilla Lace Trim on the tag and as a boarder on the bottom of the card and a bow of Gold Natural Trim at the top of the tag. 
I like to use ribbon and lace on most of my cards, as I feel that no card is complete without it. 
Ribbon and lace just make a project look so much prettier, don't you think?


To make the flowers pop I mounted some of the flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals. To add some extra bling (I love bling!!!) I added some Pearl Basic Jewels and Wink of Stella Glitter Pen to some of the flowers. Then some Pearls to the top right hand corner of the card to finish it off.

A list of supplies I have used to create this card is below. You can order these by clicking on the link below each photo. Please remember to use my name as your preferred demonstrator on your order.

If you do not already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like more information about Stampin' Up and their products, please feel free to get in contact with me via the links in the side bars.
I would love to help you.

I hope you like my Gorgeous Tag Card and I want to thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog. Happy crafting!
                                                       
                               Blushing Bride A4 Cardstock             Very Vanilla A4 Cardstock
             
                          
                         Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad       Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad


                             Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad            Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad




                                   Wood Textures DSP                            Fresh Florals DSP





                                   Gold 1/4" Natural Trim                  Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim


                                       Pearl Basic Jewels                     Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush


                                    Stampin' Dimensionals                      Tear & Tape Adhesive



Comments